Monday, August 5, 2013

Getting more toys for the girls

Last night my elder girl in a moment of fury hit her baby sister with a Lego block because baby sister snatched it from her. My elder girl is at the stage of attention seeking so she'll do just about anything to get our attention and it was a heartbreaking moment to see this... luckily it missed baby's eye but there was a deep cut (from the corner of the block) on baby's upper cheek.

For that we decided to keep the whole box of baby Lego blocks as they deem too dangerous for the moment. I'll have to go shop for more baby friendly toys for them to play until baby is older. Intend to get some dolls as well as some musical instruments. Hopefully I can save on electronic drum sets at musicians friend which I intend to get.

0 Hopper's Notes: