Saturday, January 12, 2013

I am no financial buff

Ok, when it comes to financial stuff I am totally clueless! Hubby was lamenting to me that he has to pay the car insurance again as both our cars are up for renewals. *sigh* Times passes too quickly!

When he touches on money matters he will go into deep lenght but I am not a money concious person so I don't really know what is going on. My job is to take care of the kids and plan my marketing... I don't do budget as well but rather keep track of discounts and good bargains :P

So, don't talk finances with me. All these insurance and annuity stuff... I am totally lost! Well, if I really want to learn more about insurance I'll just Google it and I can learn about annuity from  http://www.AnnuityAdvantage.com/. Thank God for Internet! hehehe

0 Hopper's Notes: