Friday, December 28, 2012

Waiting for the hospital to call

Our baby is having one of the worst case of enzema. Had gone to the doctor at least 3 times diagnosed by 3 different doctors. However, nothing has improved even after applying all the creamed prescribed by them. On our last consultation , we requested to get a referral to the speciallist at the hospital.

It has been 2 weeks and we have yet to receive any calls from the hospital so was wondering if they are closed for Christmas-New Year? It pained my heart to see my baby cry each time her skin itch and flares up.

Had not been to the hospital since I was discharged after my delivery some 8 months ago. The thought of returning reminded me about Howard-Medical.com for medical carts which someone mentioned to me before. Weird thoughts!!

0 Hopper's Notes: