Friday, December 28, 2012

Ikea Christmas Feast 2012

This year is our first year celebrating Christmas in Melbourne. Even though I used to study in Perth, I;ve never spend Christmas there as it is always summer holiday where I'll go back to Malaysia. So, it was a very different experience.

A friend prompted me about Ikea's Christmas feast so we decided to go together. We purchased the ticket online which is $10 for Ikea Family card holder. Kids eat free. We went on the 2nd day which was 19 Dec. The place was crowded just like we have expected!

I took this photo at about 7pm which can still see a queue at the counter. The feast started at 5.30pm.


They served mostly the regular Ikea food on top of a few items which catered specially for the occasion...


Well... after this feast I am going to avoid all their food for a while... simply had too much!!! :P

0 Hopper's Notes: