Monday, October 22, 2012

The packing begins...

We are on the move again... well, hopefully this will be the last before we move to our real home! I really hate doing all these packing and unpacking! It is so stressful and time consuming! We have engaged a mover and will be using them to transport the big items only. For the smaller items, we will carry our own over the few days so we don't have to actually 'pack' them to make life easier. After all, it is only a few streets away!

I don't even have time to shop for Christmas yet. Probably this year I'll have to buy online and get them shipped directly to save me from the trouble of queueing up in the Post office. Thought of getting some nice  gold chains from SoIcyJewelry.com some close girlfriends as well as my mom. Well, will have to settle the packing first!

0 Hopper's Notes: