Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Kiasu Housewife

The Carbon Tax kicked in earlier this month and we are all expecting goods and services to increase their prices soon if they are not already have. That being said, we have to be more frugal in our spending and buy only the necessities.

I don't do that much of budgeting but I do make some calculation when I shop. Good thing about Australia is, most of the major retailers will normally send us their catalogues each week so we can do some planning on what to buy if there are things on special.

Last week, the kiasu-ness (afraid to lose attitude) in me made me do this...


Haha! Yes, buying dish washing liquid in the dozen because it was selling at half price! You may think I'm crazy but things like these don't have any expiry so can have longer shelf life so what the hack rite????!!! After all, we use it everyday.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to check some commercial insurance out for my new business...

0 Hopper's Notes: