Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Structured Settlement Payments

I've not been in the workforce for so long hence, I have lost touch with almost everything. Hubby has been the only person in our household who are managing our finances so I hardly get myself involved. The kids are keeping me so busy that I hardly have time to learn about anything at all!

Just came across this structured settlement payments information and I managed to read about it and found it to be kinda interesting. We have insurance policies but I guess the structured settlement payments are slightly different and I think I should alert hubby to look into it. Getting claims from insurance can be a real hassle since they have to go through so many channels before getting the claims so this could be the best alternative to get a huge lump sum of cash.

0 Hopper's Notes: