Sunday, December 4, 2011

Getting a car and car insurance

When we move Down Under, we'll need to get at least 2 cars once I got my driver license converted. I am not sure if I could get it converted yet but I'll try though the chances may seem rather slim. Else I'll have to do the theory and practical test all over again! This is not what I am hoping for since I will be heavily pregnant by that time! :P

Hubby mentioned that he will have to look at the various auto insurance premium since everything will be different in Down Under compared to Malaysia. Car repairing is extremely costly so we will definitely have to take up a more comprehensive coverage.

Of course we don't wish to be involved in any accidents but sometimes things like these are hard to tell. We will try to be extra careful and mindful of all traffic rules especially when we are ferrying the kids around.

0 Hopper's Notes: