Thursday, October 20, 2011

Nasi Lemak 2.0

I guess most Malaysians have heard about Namewee's latest venture in movie making, the Nasi Lemak 2.0 which was a big hit recently when it was screened in cinema. It was one hilarious show... I must say. Even my crazy hubby was addicted to it and watched it a few times!

However, we did not go to the cinema to watch since I was pretty sick from all the morning sickness attacks. I can barely leave the house!

After a few weeks of screening, ASTRO bought over the rights and they pulled it down from the cinema screening but we do not have ASTRO so we can't watch. And I was so lucky to found the YouTube link shared by some friends and we download from YouTube. Else we would not have the chance to watch it!

Too bad it was being pulled down after a week later...

0 Hopper's Notes: