Sunday, August 28, 2011

Feast for one last time?

Now that we are down in KL again, how can I refrain from feasting on those yummy food??? When we arrived on Friday evening, my mom already prepared yummy dinner for all of us. Then on Saturday, we went for scrumptious breakfast at Taman Yulek, this time trying on a new stall selling curry noodles.

Last night for dinner, we went back to Taman Yulek again for Hakka cuisine which turned out to be quite good too except for the price. I walloped a big bowl of Hakka yong tau foo even though I was not that hungry. ^^ We are planning to go for some Japanese ramen this afternoon at Pavilion latest attraction, Tokyo Street.

Now, where am I going to get some safe diet pills for women? Coz I seriously think I need to go on a diet once we returned to Penang!

0 Hopper's Notes: