Saturday, June 25, 2011

Horseback riding fun

I was looking through some old photos the other day and saw some of those from my uni days. It was such great fun to look back at those fun activities that I went for. There was some on the horseback riding trip which I went with some Norwegian friends which was such great fun.

We actually joined the uni's International Student Club for the event which was held somewhere in Swan Valley. It was a 3 hours even where we get to ride on a horse and go for a short ride around the country side. It was an amazing experience. However, we were not required to put on any breeches since it was only a one time thing and we are not asked to rent one too so we can save some money there.

Hopefully, one day I can bring my kids for such fun activity.

0 Hopper's Notes: