Monday, March 28, 2011

3rd McD Big Breakfast in a month!

Today I went to McD again for their Big Breakfast promotion. This is my 3rd time for this month and I can profess that I am getting sick of the food there! Well, it tasted pretty good the first time I had them in the beginning of the month since I have not taken them for a loooooong time. However, I found that I am really sick of them now after 3rd time eating.

Friends were telling me that all these junk food packed in a lot of fat and even if I do take the usp labs oxyelite pro, it won't be able to help me burn all those fat fast enough. I guess I would have to stop eating even though the promotion of 2 big breakfast for a minimum purchase of RM5 is too good to resist. Anyway, the queues are too long to entice me now...

0 Hopper's Notes: