Sunday, February 20, 2011

I found Knott's Berry Farm Shortbreads in Penang!

When my hubby used to travel to the US, he often brings back lots of goodies for his glutton wife. :P One of the items I heart most was the Knott's Berry Farm Raspberry Shortbreads. They tasted soooooo heavenly!

A few weeks back while I was shopping at Cold Storage Gurney Plaza, I spotted someone has the apricot flavors in his shopping basket and immediately I swung over to the biscuits aisle to check out and to my surprises, they have 2 flavors available! Goody!!!!

Without hesitation, I grabbed a box and paid for it. I don't know when I'll be seeing them again as goodies such as these will go off the racks very fast!

Hopefully I'll get to see them again the next time I pop by the supermarket...

0 Hopper's Notes: