Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011~

Wow! This is my first post for 2011 on this blog!

Time flies... New Year day has come and gone and all of us are back to the grind... again unfortunately. I am still picking up on things which I have left unattended before 2010 came to and end a few days back and I still have many thing queuing up in 2011. Darn!

This year will be a very busy year for us as this is the year where our entire family will be relocating! We dreaded the process but the thought of 4 seasons was more than exciting! Finally we can have summer, autumn, winter and spring! Can't wait to smell the flowers! :P

The next few months I'll have to plan our move, checking houses and buying stuff to be brought over. Very likely we will rent our first home since we really need to take time checking houses before we purchase one. Hopefully we can get a good price for the size we wanted at the preferred location too! At the moment it is still too early to think about decorating the house but I do wish I can have some chandeliers in our future house!

Hubby will be there next month to check things out before making another trip with me to seal any deals. So looking forward to our new life!!!

0 Hopper's Notes: