Monday, December 6, 2010

There goes my Orlando trip!

I'm sad but there's nothing I could do!

Since we will be immigrating next year, we have to shelved most of our vacation plans as hubby felt that we should not be spending so much as we will have to spend a lot for the BIG move! Even my plans to go to Universal Studio in Singapore will not materialized as hubby was quite against me going there. :(

So, don't even mention about Disney World as that will have to wait even longer... till when I don't know! Therefore, no point for me to go check out orlando car rental now since the plan has been shelved.

On the bright side, we might go to Europe or Germany to be precise to visit my sister in law and her family. However, Europe is not somewhere I am keen to visit... I still like the State more! :P

0 Hopper's Notes: