Monday, November 15, 2010

Spring cleaning and packing

Since it is almost the end of the year, it is time for me to do some spring cleaning in preparing for the new year. As the Lunar New Year is at the beginning of February, it is a mere 2.5 months away... which is pretty soon!

Now that I am planning my packing for our move, it is good to do the spring cleaning together. Been clearing some of the old stuff which I'll be giving away to the temple so they can sell them and make some money out of the sale.

Most of our stuff are only for summer so will be getting some winter items before we send off our cargo. Among the things I'll need to buy are long johns (which seems to be much cheaper here), some cardigan sweaters which will be good for spring and autumn and some fleece jackets for the kids which I am getting a friend from the UK to get for me.

Looks like there are more shopping to do in the next few months too!

0 Hopper's Notes: