Tuesday, November 30, 2010

End of the year... again!

Gosh! Tomorrow is the 1st of December already! We are just 30 days away from 2011!!!

Can't believe this year sailed by so quickly! It seemed I hardly have any time to breath and we are already at the end of the year. What have I done??? Did I achieved any of my new year resolutions? And now I have to get my next year resolution up! Ouch!

Also not forgetting, I have to pay my insurance policy too... which will cut another huge chunk off my 'salary'. I am so tempted to change to another which will have a lower premium. Maybe I should go get a new insurance quote to make some comparisons....

1 Hopper's Notes:

Major said...

Hi there,

sorry for time :)
I'm contacting you to ask you to remove the backlink for my website in your post.
(anchor: insurance quote)

Thank you so so much!!
Major.