Monday, October 4, 2010

Watching my diet

Now that Burger King is here, I'll probably be eating more burgers than I should since I love their Whoppers so much! Before this, I hardly eat burger... probably once or twice a month when we visit Chili's. I don't take McD if I have a choice and since I can refrained from eating them for years... they are not a threat. I only go there when I want to have my boy entertained. :P

That being said, I should really start to watch my diet from now on. If possible I would want to avoid taking any diet pills or fat burners since I don't really know their credibility. I often wonder are fat burners safe? Since I have read about some misfortunes by others who have taken these substance to control their weight, guess I better be careful. Can't take the risk...

0 Hopper's Notes: