Saturday, October 23, 2010

Was so tempted!

This morning we went over to the Mainland so that we can bring our boy to spend some time in the biggest indoor playground in one of the malls there. While he was in there and hubby was taking care of him, I brought my girl with me to walk around the mall.

It has been a while we last stepped our foot there and discovered there were a few new tenants and among them are two gold jewelery shops and one selling steels products. Out of curiosity, I visited one of the jewelery shops and discovered that they also sell gold bars which some of the older shops do not. I tell you, I was so tempted to buy one!!!

Looks like gold bars are getting very popular now as more and more jewelery shops are offering them to their customers! Maybe in the future we don't buy designed jewelery but gold bars!

0 Hopper's Notes: