Friday, October 8, 2010

Planning for baby's 1st Birthday

Gosh! In less than 2 months my baby will turn 1 year old! How time flies!!! I can still remember clearly when she arrived 10 months ago!

My kids' birthdays are less than 2 weeks apart hence it will be really busy for me this year as I have to plan 2 birthdays within 2 weeks! My boy will turn 5 this year so we thought of giving him a grand birthday party in his school so that he can have fun with his classmates. Since his actual birthday falls on the week of school holiday starts, we will do it a few days earlier.

As for baby, we still can't decide if we should have a grand birthday party for her since it is a milestone that she is turning 1! Probably I will bake a cake and maybe (if I have time) I'll even do a slide show of her from birth to when she turns ONE.

We are all pretty excited!!!

0 Hopper's Notes: