Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MIL on her way to Spain

After home for 3 weeks from Germany, my mother in law is on the plane again. She is still going to the same continent but to Western Spain instead for another week of vacation. OK, many people is envious of her jet-setting lifestyle. I wish I could have such opportunity too when I am at her age!

Where did she gets all those monies? Well, for one, she is very good in making investment. Besides investing in fixed deposits, she is also into other types of investments and one of them is buying gold bullions when the price is right as she always has the belief that gold prices stay optimistic all the time compared to any other things she has invested in the past.

Probably I'll have to follow her too and maybe earn enough to travel the world! :P

0 Hopper's Notes: