Saturday, October 23, 2010

Interesting find in the mall

We did not only went to one mall but two today! Yes, we went out before 10am and home at almost 8pm! Almost 11 hours out of the home... with two kids!!! What an achievement heh??!!

So, the other mall that we went to also has a few new tenants and some older ones moved out. I managed to check out a few and was rather attracted to one that was selling some knick-knacks like gifts, soft toys and other small items. And in the many things they have, I spotted old gold coins which I supposed were some imitations stuff. However, they looked quite real if one do not really noticed!

I am no longer into coins collecting at the moment so I did not spend too much time browsing them. Probably some day when my interest returned! :P

0 Hopper's Notes: