Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I want to eat but don't want to be fat

So how???

We are just a few months away from our big move that I am actually started planning my 'food' list. Food is the one thing that I am going to miss besides my family. Therefore, I am actually listing down all the food that I must have before we go.

One of the food which I am going to miss most is nasi lemak (coconut milk rice with chilies and other condiments). Though I know Melbourne has this dish but I can be sure their taste will be very different. No nasi lemak in the world tasted as good as the one in Malaysia for sure! But how much can I eat? Once a day or 3 times a day? Since it is laden with fat (it uses coconut milk) chances of me putting up many kilos if I lap these up a few times a week!

I can't be checking on www.dietpillsthatactuallywork.net all the time right? I need a good solution for my short term food binging!

0 Hopper's Notes: