Saturday, September 11, 2010

Considering a DSLR

The past few weeks I have been spending quite a bit of time reading up on some review on some entry level DSLR. The two brands which I am keen in is of course Canon and Nikon but I got to know about Panasonic - Lumix as well which is so much cheaper as compared to the two other brands.

Since I have a baby, I would like to have one which is not too heavy and bulky else it will be very troublesome to lug around but these are the 'real' Pro cameras which will give me the kind of effects and quality I am after. Though most of the pictures which I want to take will be still life (mostly on food) so, the size should not be a matter but I may want to bring it out with me when I travel so weight is one thing I really need to consider.

Hopefully I can find a good model which has all the functions I want and at the right price.

0 Hopper's Notes: