Friday, August 27, 2010

TGIF and the boy is off school today

Finally it is Friday! This week has been a busy one for me as I have so many chores to do and errands to run. So glad that I have completed some of them but there are still a lot more waiting for me.

Today, it is a public holiday too and that means the boy is home. However, hubby's company do not observe this day as a public holiday since it is more of a religion kind of thing so most MNCs operate as usual.

The baby is not sleeping well again last night with many rounds of crying. It is really getting on my nerves. The pacifiers are not working after all so wasted some money on that. I wonder when will all these crying spells stop?

Since both kids are at home, means I have very little time to do my own stuff. I am still trying to find a particular  gold coin which a friend has given to me some years back but can't seems to find it. I really hate to rummage through all my junks!

0 Hopper's Notes: