Saturday, August 28, 2010

Interesting gadgets

A couple of weeks back, we went to the Mainland to do some shopping. It has been a long time since we pop by Jusco Perda so thought that the mid year sale was still on going then we went to have a peep. Can't remember when was our last time visiting but there has been quite a bit of changes during this visit.

Some of the empty lots has been occupied now and that means more place for me to shop! While my boy went to the inflates gym I went to look around these newly opened DIY shop situated just next to the playland. I was quite happy as they have lots of stuff!

And each time I go in shops like these I'll never go empty handed! Among the stuff I bought, this is by far one of the most interesting gadgets...


It is a mini rubbish cone drainer which is supposed to be stuck onto the sink wall so that all the liquid can flow out from the tiny holes and left all the solids in the drainer which we can then throw in the dustbin less the liquid. What an interesting and ingenious gadget!

0 Hopper's Notes: