Saturday, August 28, 2010

Craving for Bak Kua (Pork Jerky)

Though it is not Chinese New Year yet that does not means we cannot buy bak kua or pork jerky to eat. Normally we only buy during Chinese New Year period as it is one of 'premium' delicacies for the festival. However, time has changed and we can buy any time round the year.

Recently we have been craving for these bak kua. Hubby decided to buy a small packet to satisfy his cravings. since it was only a few slices, we finished them in no time. Therefore, I planned to go get some tomorrow when we go shop for moon cakes. I intend to get the normal sliced meat variety as well as the gold coin variety which my boy likes to eat as it is small and round and perfect for little hands.

Hopefully there will be promotions at the store I intend to purchase from since Moon cake festival is just around the corner. Normally they will try to give some discounts during this period.

Typing this is making me hungry now!

0 Hopper's Notes: