Thursday, July 8, 2010

A tired week...

Now that I have a school going kid, holidays should be a happy occasion but not for me! Why? Well, I felt I am more tired and needed more time if both the kids are at home from morning till night! I have to mind them all the time and I rarely have much time to do my own things!

I have started to feel pain all over my body due to lack of sleep (baby is not sleeping too well) and feeling lethargic since I don't get enough sleep since I can't fall back to sleep after I woke up in the night. I am very tempted to come down to surf the night in the middle of the night so to help me fall asleep but I worried baby will wake up when she found that I'm not beside her.

The only thing is to play with the iPhone and after click here and there helped me to doze off. Guess I have to depend on this gadget for the time being!

0 Hopper's Notes: