Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Eating more durian this year!

This year the weather seems to be very ideal for our King of Fruit so the harvest was so much better than last year. The prices were much lower too and there were abundance of good quality durian being sold everyday.

Hubby has been buying a pack or two almost every other day! This year, he ate more than the previous years as he said 'we should eat as much as we can before our move!'. :P Well, not that I do not want to eat... though it has not been among my favorite food but knowing it packs a mean amount of 'FAT' that it will takes me weeks to shed off! I can't be depending on weight loss supplement all the time as I might get too dependent on them next time.

Anyway, this weekend we will be bringing my friend and her family up to the platation to have a good time eating durian... or probably having durian buffet just for the experience!

1 Hopper's Notes:

Tiffany said...

I personally think durian is gross, but my mother has always made me it eat... I am surprised you look forward to it :)

One ingredient that Durian contains that is actually extremely DHEA

Its an ingredient that speeds up your metabolism, many women in Latin America drink the juice of Durian for increased weight loss... I haven't tried it personally because I am not a fan, but I hear it works wonders!