Saturday, July 3, 2010

3 down!

The last two days, 3 of my soldiers are down with cold! Little baby was the worst hit as she has been having mucus up in her nose most of the time making her having difficulties breathing. Thus she can't nap and sleep properly... which mean, I have to keep her company too!

The boy is slightly better though he was the one who caught the flu bug first... from school. His body is better in fighting these bugs now maybe due to the vitamin C pills I have been giving him. I am feeding baby some fresh fruits too so she can have natural vitamins to help her fights all the bugs.

Pretty happy that baby is starting to take in those baby food I have been having problem feeding her earlier. Hoping she will eats better soon so she can sleeps longer at night after the mucus gone.

0 Hopper's Notes: