Friday, May 14, 2010

When can I be back to corporate life?

My boy will turn 5 and my girl will turn one end of this year. Due to my girl's arrival last year, I have to temporary stop my cupcake business since I do not have a helper at home. I am contemplating to end my business since I will need more time to spend with my kids... since the elder one is attending school now.

I am wondering when can I re-start my business again in the future or should I just go back to the corporate work force on a part time basis so I still can spend more time at home? Too many questions now and no answers available.

These days, more and more companies are using employment screening before they hire so I am also worried that my absence from the corporate for too long will not be too favorable in my resume.

0 Hopper's Notes: