Friday, May 14, 2010

A solution to my diet?

Ok, it is about dieting again! As much as I hated this subject, I can't run away from it... if you know what I mean!

Just discovered that besides all those dieting secrets, pills and what ever I can hear or read about, there is one which works like an appetite suppressant that affects the central nervous system. It is called phentramine and it is used togther with diet, exercise and behavioral modification to treat obesity in people with risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes.

Normally, those with obesity problems will tend to have high blood, is a diabetic as well as high cholesterol and some diet pills will have adverse effects. I'm not sure if I have all three but to be on the safe side, I better go for something that don't cause me to suffer!

0 Hopper's Notes: