Saturday, March 13, 2010

Should I get a MayBank account?

I have been doing quite a bit of online shopping lately as I am home bound most of the time since baby's arrival. When I purchased from foreign e-stores, I normally paid with PayPal but not many local e-stores has that facilities.

The local e-stores will normally ask their customers to pay via credit cards or using direct transfer through local banks. Most of them are using Maybank's e-banking which I do not own one. Thus, it is extremely troublesome for me to make payments. I will have to get my dad to pay on my behalf or I have to go to the counter to bank in the money. So, should I get an account? I hate having too many accounts!

I just hope more of these local e-stores could get better merchant account reseller facilities like their overseas counterparts so it is more convenient for customers to make payments.

0 Hopper's Notes: