Saturday, February 6, 2010

Done some 'cleaning'

Now that I have an extra baby to care for, I have practically stopped doing most cleaning work except the laundry. Even though there are only 4 of us, I have at least one load of laundry a day! That's a lot if you may know!

Since it is Saturday today and just one week away from the Lunar New Year, I decided to do some extra cleaning - the windows and the walls! Gosh!!! I just don't know why everything are so dusty even though I swear I wipe some of them before recently!

While doing all these cleaning, I discover some extra 'graffitti' left by my dear son! Yeah, we ever cleaned the wall before when he vandalized them with his crayons a while ago. Now I discovered some pencil and ink drawings... I was told that Anilox cleaning can do the job but I can't find them here!

0 Hopper's Notes: