Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My neighbor is going to have a baby!

This year, the year of the Tiger will see another few babies on the block!

One of our neighbor who got married the previous year is finally having a baby! She is estimated to deliver somewhere during the Lunar New Year which is just next month!

I went to have a chat with her last week when I showed her my baby girl and she was all excited as this is her first child and she will be expecting a baby boy! They are in the traditional medicine business so having a boy as first born, is something to cheered about.

Both husband and wife were very happy and we discussed a few stuff related to babies. She even asked me if she should get some insurance quotes for her boy as a few insurance agents have been calling her upon hearing her impending delivery.

0 Hopper's Notes: