Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Eat first, worry later

3 more weeks to Lunar New Year!!!! Gosh! How time flies!

The festive seasons never seems to end! When one is over the next one come... and when it is about celebration what else can we do beside feasting and more feasting?

I am still trying to lose some of those pregnancy fat which I have accumulated but it seems that giving birth at the end of the year is not such a good idea after all as there are celebration one after another where there will be bound to be food... good food that is! Tell me how to be slim like that???

I think I should ask for a dip machine for my next birthday from my hubby! I certainly need to do extra workout to lose the fat and the extra pounds from all those never ending feasting!

For now, I shall eat first and worry later! :P

0 Hopper's Notes: