Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can I have muscles?

Festive seasons don't seems to end... It comes one after another and during such occasions is when we often find the excuse to feast. Procrastination to eat less and work out more made us end up putting up with more fat than we can handle!

To be very honest, I've not been doing much 'real' exercise for the past 5 years or so. I used to live a very active lifestyle before I got married and has been a coach potato ever since. The very best I did thus far was doing a few laps in the pool once in a blue moon.

Well, since I've given birth now and not intending to have any more kids in the future, I am considering of going back to the active lifestyle I once had. Too bad I can't have solid muscles like the men since I don't dare to take those testosterone booster!

0 Hopper's Notes: