Sunday, December 9, 2007

No rankings? Who cares?

Were you one of those who has suffered the recent ping-pong session by one of the top search engine company? Mine are badly affected and this mean my earnings are effected too especially from that TigaP network which is still using 'G' ranking when they give out opps.

I don't think I want to be depressed over something like that so I'm not going to mull over this but to move on. I always believe to not put all my eggs into just one basket. I was lucky that I have some really good stuff going and one of them is being a member of Blogs Do Make Money Community. If you have not know about BDMM, then probably you are missing out on a great deal and a lot of deals!

In fact BDMM is one of the best blogging communities I’ve joined so far. And being a member does has the privileges. Besides getting valuable tips on money making opportunities, we get project based writing stints, ad placements as well as free gifts. Tell me where else can you get that???

If you have a blog (even with ZERO PR) you are still eligible to sign up as a member. If you are looking for some decent income and not let those stupid rankings bother you, join BDMM today and tell Elina that Angeleyes refers you so she can have $50 to book a flight to KL this Christmas! So what are you waiting for? Sign up now!


0 Hopper's Notes: