Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So depressing!

Sometimes I wonder what is the difference between a PR2 and a PR 0. All this while I am having the big egg and yet I can still see some good offers. However, after it went up 2 notches, I find myself with no offers at all!

How can this be? Is everyone so deprives of offers that they starts to grab whatever is available? There seemed to be so many people/bloggers who are affected by this updating exercise in the past weeks.

I rather have my ZERO back if having a 2 don't give me any difference... at least I won't feel so depress! :(

1 Hopper's Notes:

wHOisBaBy said...

i think the advertisers may increase their requirement as many bloggers pr went up this past weeks. i don't get much post either at blogspot nowadays. advertisers trying to single out blogspot.com.