Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Rojak-rojak

I think this site is getting really 'rojak' with all the posts that are not so relevant with traveling, holidaying, sports or tourism news. I do feel bad as it is becoming a money making blog instead.

As I have so much to do, I do not have the time to edit my past vacations photos and when you talk about vacation, pictures speak a thousand words... When I don't have a photo to tell the story it's hard for me to describe... get what I mean?

This week I am totally tied up with my boy's 2nd birthday party planning and we will be away for almost 2 weeks so updating this blogs with more traveling news will have to wait till we are back.

1 Hopper's Notes:

Sweetiepie said...

Don't worry,rojak is good to read too.My blog also like rojak.By the way you did a great job on your blog:)cheers