Sunday, November 4, 2007

A nice surprise

This blog is one of the quietest so far as I do not really promote this site that much. What I wrote here is mainly for my to recapture on the places I traveled to, some of the exciting stuff I did in the past and interesting people I met and etc...

And I am glad I have quite a few of people or strangers dropping by once in a blue moon. It was so nice of them to even requested me to exchange links which I will gladly comply.

Today I've got someone with a PR6 came by and asked me to exchange link which really surprises me. Just want to thank Chez Francine and also Irel who came by and give this humble site of mine a few clicks of support....

And for those who are my blogging-mama friends, I truly appreciate your support too! It is so nice to have all of you that we can continue to make $$$ with our sites.

1 Hopper's Notes:

Francine said...

wow, im special mention here hehehe.im blushing. thanks very much sis