Sunday, November 25, 2007

Astley Clarke for Mom

Mom have just celebrated her birthday a few weeks ago. As I was not around during her birthday, I can't join her for the birthday celebration my dad and brother threw for her. Then I was thinking what should I get for her this year as I will normally get her gold jewellery most of the time.

Then I thought about giving her something different this year. Suddenly I remembered about those beautiful designer jewellery I saw on Astley Clarke's site so I decided to take a peek. There were so many choices available and I just can't decide which actually suited mom best.




Knowing mom will like anything pearl, I checked out some fine designs and found this rather exquisite piece by Linda Bonovitz. It is so beautiful and I am sure mom will sure to like it.

0 Hopper's Notes: