Thursday, November 8, 2007

The -3- About Me

It has been a long time since I last do any memes here. I think I do get tagged a few times but I missed doing them somehow....

Well, I was tagged by Francine this time and I better do it before it slips my mind again!


THREE NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU:
1. Alice
2. Angel
3. - (only 2 names)

THREE MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:
1. 5 March 2005 - Our wedding day
2. 24 July 2004 - Our Marriage Registration Day
3. 21 N0vember - Darrius's Birthday

THREE THINGS YOU’VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
1. Doing paid posts
2. Doing paid post
3. Sent an email to another mommy blogger


THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
1. Be optimistic
2. Don't hold grudges
3. Forgive and forget


THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE FOOD:
1. Snacks or junk food
2. Noodles
3. Curries


THREE PERSONS YOU MISS THE MOST:
1. My parents
2. My family (hubby and Darrius)
3. My friends in Singapore


THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
1. A trip to Florida
2. A strand of Mikimoto pearl necklace
3. A surprise Christmas pressie from PiggyBeng

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Blogging
2. Baking
3. Traveling

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR HOLIDAY:
1. US
2. Austria
3. Japan

THREE MALLS YOU USUALLY GO TO:
1. Queens Bay Mall
2. Gurney Plaza
3. Prangin Mall

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOOD:
1. KFC
2. In N Out in LA
3. Burger King

THREE FAVORITE SPORTS:
1. Scuba diving
2. Roller blading
3. Mountain biking

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS:
1. Fruit juices
2. Honey lemon
3. Diabolo Menthe

THREE PERFUMES/COLOGNES:
1. Eternity by Calvin Kline
2. Pleasure by Estee Lauder
3. Happy by Clinique

THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
1. Violet
2. White
3. Turquoise

THREE EVENTS YOU’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Christmas
2. New Year
3. Wedding anniversary

LAST THREE PEOPLE IN YOUR INBOX
1. Myself
2. Elina
3. Chin Nee

THREE THINGS YOU’LL BE DOING AFTER THIS SURVEY
1. Do more paid posts
2. Plan for Darrius's birthday party
3. Go to sleep

THREE Ladies I’d like to tag are:
Chin Nee, Hui Sia, Min

0 Hopper's Notes: