Sunday, October 7, 2007

What's there in Orlando?

I've never been to Orlando which is one of the most popular destinations in the State of Florida. Orlando is also where the magical Disney World and Sea World are located. Of course one of my dreams is to visit these two places if I ever have the chance.

And I think my chance is getting closer as we might be going to the US again end of this year. No confirmed plans yet as we are still awaiting confirmation from PiggyBeng's company. If all goes well, we will be there for at least 3 months... which is quite a long 'vacation' for both myself and Darrius. :P Though PiggyBeng may need to work, he still can get a few days off so we can travel out from the state we are in to other near by states.

I think I should start searching for the one hotel orlando that could offer us the best in price, amenities and convenience. It is never easy when we have to travel with a small toddler as all kid's friendly consideration is our top most priority.

0 Hopper's Notes: