Thursday, October 25, 2007

Watch them all @ Viagogo!

When my brother graduated from the university, my uncle who works for an airline presented him a return tickets to UK so he can go visit one of his idol's birth place. That was almost 6 years ago but my brother still has not claim the tickets. Last year when he got married, my uncle even doubled up the tickets so that his wife can go along too!

I think probably they will go for an extended honeymoon after his wife delivered their first baby next month as they still did not get to go for their actual honeymoon after the wedding due to work commitment. My brother has wanted to watch his favorite football team in action for the longest time.

So, I told him if he ever going to UK, he can get his football tickets at Viagogo as they are one of the leading tickets hub in Europe. They are actually an online ticket exchange portal that allows people to buy and sell live event tickets in a safe and guaranteed way. That means, he won't miss the action if he's there during the football season!

At Viagogo, they have rugby tickets and crickets tickets too. Well, if you are a huge sports fan, don't forget to check Viagogo out so you don't have to miss any matches.


1 Hopper's Notes:

Val Travers said...

Thanks for the link. There are even some US rules soccer teams over here now!
Val, Hampshire, UK