Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tonneau covers for your trucks

I was trying to find out the tonneau cover which my boss was asking me to check on earlier for his new truck. So far I still can't decide which type is more suitable for his truck. We wanted something really reliable since the staff are all so rough... especially in handling most of the stuff.

Personally I preferred the roll up type but it's rather unsafe if we keep our stuff inside and people may able to open it when we are not around. My boss preferred the tri-fold ones as it is easier to control the opening. We always worried about the rain since the current project's area do not have ample shelter. The thing is, we must make sure our materials kept inside the truck must be completely dry at all time.

Might have to go to the shop and find out which will be a better choice for us. Just want to do a good one so I don't have to think about it later...

0 Hopper's Notes: