Monday, October 1, 2007

Shopping Cart Software for your Site

I've been toying with the idea of setting up my own online store for my cake business. However, I am still very ignorant of the processes involved and being a not so savvy Internet user when it comes to writing scripts, I have shelved the idea for the time being.




Then I chanced upon Ashop Commerce. Ashop Commerce is one of the leading provider of hosted shopping cart software in the US where it offers a complete solution for merchants, from small to medium enterprises who are about to build their own shopping carts or online stores. What attracted my attention was, they are web based and they are giving a 10 days Free Trial! This is come just right on time!


I am going to sign up and test out their features and see how it goes. So, if you are thinking or considering of setting up your own online store, do check out what Ashop Commerce has to offer.

0 Hopper's Notes: