Monday, October 1, 2007

The Question and Answer Tag

It has been a long-long time since I answer any tag here... I think I still have a few unanswered tags which I can't seemed to find now... When I have the time, I will try to search for them... :P

Well, irel has tagged me for the first time and it is from her new hosted blog. Though I'm not too sure how the tag goes, nonetheless, I'll try to join in the fun....

Here goes....

Her Question: How true is it? That body builders has small penis?

My Answer: I've never notice that! Hahaha Maybe I only see their bulging muscles and never really notice if their penises are big or small... *bleah*

My Question: Why human turns greedy when they see money?


Now, I am going to tag:

1. My Yakkity Yak
2. Chumsy's Mommy

2 Hopper's Notes:

IMMomsDaughter said...

Ha ha....I like your question. Let me think first ah ;)Thanks for the tag.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

heheeh..this is a fun tag. will do it soon. gotta crack my head.