Saturday, October 6, 2007

New Pay Pal withdrawal for M'sian

Received an alert from PayPal a few days back and it has implemented a new feature where more South East Asian countries can now withdraw their fund in the Pay Pal account to their Visa credit or debit cards. This is certainly a piece of good news.

Currently I have been withdrawing funds from my account through my other account registered in Singapore directly to my Singapore savings account. Now with the new feature, I might want to consider to withdraw through my credit card. The only problem is, mine is a Master Virtual card. That means I have to get another Visa card for this purposes.

I just went to check with some other blogger friends and they have found out that some banks do charged a fees for any transactions. I will need to find out more which banks is offering the lowest transaction fees... if you have any ideas, do let me know yah!

1 Hopper's Notes:

Lemonjude said...

U can try Public Bank debit card waive in cash withdrawal.

Check my post too..