Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blisters on my foot...

When we go for holidays, one of the most important things we must have is a pair of good shoes. Since we do a lot of walking, we need to have a pair of shoes that not only provide comfort but also able to take the pressure when walking on different types of flooring/ ground.

I was quite vain and I love wearing boots when I go for a winter holiday. To me boots able to offer the comfort and warmth but one thing I have over looked are the high heels. During my trip to Italy, both my foot were covered with blisters due to the pressure and frictions of too much walking.

My foot almost give way.... and I can't even take another step when I was in Milan. As we can't speak a single word of Italian, I can't find any medication for Foot Pain Relief so ended up I have to get another pair of shoes...

1 Hopper's Notes:

Forever_Alicia said...

awee I am sooo sorry!! If I knew how to speak Italian, I'd tell you how to ask for some medication for your foot.